Tuesday 5 February 2013

♥ Valentines Day Origami?

Valentines day is coming up soon! Even if you are not with someone, its a time to show off your creative skills with your friends and family right? I love the oppourunity to make chocolates and nice little cards to give to people, makes the miserable winter weather more bearable (^0^). I am working on a few dozen origami roses at the moment. Since these roses have an open cavity, that will close up by tucking the extra tabs, you can easily fill it up with chocolates or candies! 

Theres lots of instructions on the internet for different roses, usually the packages of rose origami papers will come with instructions. I was attempting a kamikaze which ends up with 8 petals instead of the regular 4, its been a while that I forgot how to fold it, so its incomplete at the moment (T^T)'' .




2 comments:

  1. its cute :)
    i want to try the rose box origami. its cool

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, lets follow each other! your crafts are so adorable!! I am still sitting here reading through all of them. ^_^

      Delete