Monday 4 February 2013

♥ DreamV Jumper Skirt Order

A jumper skirt I've ordered from DreamV Rakuten came in today. This is my second order from DreamV, and it went very smoothly. Both times I've order mid-week and it arrived in Canada by Monday or Tuesday the next week (however I did use EMS as a shipping method). I still have to figure out how to get them to ship in a regular parcel because even for 1 item, it is shipped via EMS in a large box that costs about 1,500 yen. I do fear excessive communication would complicate the order even more though, which happened with another shop.
I've ordered the navy version  (~ 2,900 yen) 

I really wished they did not waste a box for my small item (T_T), package came safely, with newsprint stuffing for extra protection. You'd also get a variety of flyers and coupons; its pretty but cant read it lol.


overly large box
newsprint filled for protection I guess lol

The jumper skirt was exactly as show, the material is soft, the lace a bit stiff, but holds its shape. There is extra lining on the inside, and adjustable straps as shown. Buttons look just like the photo. 

I was a bit upset at myself about the sizing. The first time I've ordered I was afraid of asian sizing - and the 1 or 2 inch variation, so I went up a measurement. When the item came in, it was too big. This jumper has a stretchy shirring waist band. Size S waist measurement is 62cm to 82cm , size M is 66 to 86 cm, size L is 70 to 90 cm. It looks like the skirt waist measurement has such a large range. Usually I do not fit into a japansese size s or m, so i assumed since size L fits my range, and I usually order an L I would be safe. I was disappointed , even though it does fit, and it is not falling down, I felt it would have looked better fitted if I chose an M or even an S. Have to be careful with this when ordering. =(

overly large box
newsprint filled for protection I guess lol

All in all, I cant wait til the weather is a bit better to be able to wear this. The ordering process wasn't too complicated, it was a trouble free shipment and the item looks just like the photo. Final verdict? 4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment