Saturday 27 July 2013

♥ Japan - Cheap Meal

One thing I definitely miss from Japan is the large choice of cheap healthy convenience store food that is available 24/7. During my month in Japan, the convenience store was where I mostly got my meals - and I had no complaints about it. ^_^. It was delicious to be honest compared to what I was used to having at the Seven Eleven in Canada. Convenience stores in Toronto are not extensive in the selection of quick fresh meals, you can probably microwave a few frozen burritos or eat 3 day old tuna salad wraps for the price of an arm and a leg.



There were plenty of fried foods over there in Japan , but then there was also choices like these, cold ramen, udon, or soba with a side of grilled meats or sushi. This cost me 380 yen (~4.00 cdn)  money well spent  =)

450 yen from 7/11 - my first meal in Japan after landing!

No comments:

Post a Comment